Friday, January 30, 2009

I take it back!

So lately I been a bit puzzled on this whole new look Mr. West has been going for. The whole auto tune album just didn't cut it for me. During the inauguration when I saw his performance on MTV, the only thing that my eyes were focused on was his hair. WHY OH WHY?? I didn't feel like searching for the picture but this was the first one I saw...



I mean, I just didnt understand why the sudden change in the way he makes music down to his style. Well earlier today I was messaging a new friend of mines on how I strongly dislike his hair... He responded with...
"I'VE BEEN ATTACKED FOR BEING ME... FOR BEING BRIGHT RED IN A GREY WORLD"
- KanYe West

... Eric if you ever read this.. You SO shut me up. lol.

On another note, I have been following the anticipated LV-KW joints for some days now but been too busy with school to really blog about it... all I have to say is that I need this pair in my life!!



1 comment:

  1. Being different is okay, when you go above and beyond to be different and its not really who you are, that is where the problem lies. Then you begin to make videos making ridiculous statements and hella try to flaunt it, thats not real. Be who you are and be humble. If it is real there is no need to flaunt and flash it around for everyone to see, people will just realize it. This is NOT the same person who dropped College Dropout. He is fake, weird, in denial, and an effing loser. He fell off.

    ReplyDelete